Wednesday 12 March 2014

Review: Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in 'Metallic Pomegranate'

Hello again! 2 days in a row this is! Don't get used to it, not sure I can commit to it happening too much! Anyway, today's post is going to be a review as you've probably already guessed from the title.

The product I'm going to review is the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in 'Metallic Pomegranate'. If you don't know what the Colour Tattoo's are, they are basically a cream eye shadow and they come in a range of different colours all shimmer shades.
I only have the one at the moment but I plan to get more in the future because it is an amazing product that does last a really long time and looks AMAZING!


So those were a couple of photos of the product which, as you can see is an incredible colour and it is featured in my favourite eye look at the moment. (If you want a post on my favourite eye look please do let me know and I will do my best to do a tutorial on my blog for you.) To create the eye look that I love so very much I use one other eye shadow product which I'm including pictures of below here. The other eye shadow I use is also a shimmery deep purple from a Lipsy London palette. It is a very smokey look so I would recommend only using these sorts of colours on a night out or a very special occasion because it is quite an intense colour.

You can probably see from the images which colour it is I'm talking about matching with it but if not its the one on the top right. I love this palette however I'm not sure where to get it from as it was a gift but I highly recommend picking it up if you can get your hands on it because it has some lovely colours and they are very pigmented.

So back to the Colour Tattoo, it can be bought from Boots, Superdrug or online and I think its priced between £5 and £7 but I will post a link to it at the end if anyone is interested. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please do let me know if you like reviews or not because I only want to post the things you guys want to read! Open to all comments so don't be shy! 

See you next time
Becca x

Buy your Colour Tattoo here: 
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-EyeStudio-Color-Tattoo-24hr-Cream-Gel-Eyeshadow_1253778/


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC