Sunday 2 March 2014

Welcome to Trinket Box!

Hi there! 
My name is Becca, I'm 15 years old and I love talking! 
I have a blog that I used to use for beauty related things named powderbrush54 if anyone is interested in some of my older posts! I decided to take a break from blogging and YouTube for a few months so I'm a little rusty on this front, apologies! 
I'm going to have a range of different blogs available for your reading all on different topics to suit as many as possible! On the Trinket Box blog I will have a large range of posts but I also have a Trinket Box Photography blog and a Trinket Box Beauty blog here so far. I haven't posted on either of these as of yet but they are coming soon I promise! 
Because this is my first post on this blog I've added a recent picture of me and some photography things I've done in the past to come on Trinket Box Photography blog as a little taster of things to come on Trinket Box. Enjoy! 
Becca x

5 comments:

  1. Hey Becca! Congrats on starting a blog!!
    I'll be looking forward to checking back :)
    Thank you for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came from Youngjoo Ahn's blog (Lost in Wonderland), and thought it'd be nice to come check you out. :3 Comment love is the best love!!! I hope you keep blogging and I can't wait to read more! ^.^
    (you can see where I come from here: seacowkiera.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC