Sunday 25 May 2014

Bike Ride with Friends!

Hellooooo again! Posts are getting much more frequent, I am trying!
Today me and some of my closest friends decided it was a nice enough day to go for a bike ride. We didn't really plan on cycling miles and miles but I think it ended up being fairly close to 18K by the end of it... I got in about an hour ago and my bum and legs are rather sore to say the least!
I told my friends about my blog yesterday because I had sort of kept it a bit of a secret up until now but I decided to tell them last night and they couldn't have been anymore supportive so thanks guys cause I know you'll all be reading this! So, I asked them if they thought it was a good idea to blog about our little day trips out because we do have them quite a lot and they thought it was a good idea so I'm gonna throw in a few pics of our bike ride today, like a little journal or diary I guess! Enjoy!

We may have stopped off in a park...we're technically still children! :)

There's a nice little photo of me to help you sleep at night...

Bestest friends in the whole wide world before our bike ride :)

The beach, ft. my thumb

We all have to be a child some point in our lives!

Apparently we look like twins here...? Maybe, love her anyways! 

So, those were a few little pictures of our day. I do however need to give photo credit to all of my friends because none of these were taken by me so thanks guys! 

I also wanted to say that if you're like me and you have a blog you haven't told your friends about, you will never imagine how amazing their support will be until you tell them. I promise you, they will support you no matter what they think of your blog! And if they don't, they aren't worthy to be your friend!

Please do let me know as well what you guys think about this little diary type thing about the different things me and my friends get up to because I have a feeling there will be another one tomorrow! I won't be doing these sorts of things all the time, I will continue with beauty stuff etc. it's just something different every now and again. Sometimes it'll be more often than others but we'll see! Let me know what you think though!

Thanks again,
Becca xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think, maybe I will can made a blog too, but I don't know, I haven'tso much free time and I don't know very well English. What do you think? What I should do?

      Delete
    2. Go for it! You can add a translate icon to your blog so you can write it in Italian and people who speak all different languages can read! Learning English is really hard, I don't blame you!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC