Saturday 3 May 2014

LONDON BABY!!!

Helllooo again, SO terribly it's been so long since I posted on this blog but I did post a quick little one on my photography blog if any of you saw that. If you did see it, then you may have been able to guess a little bit what this unbelievably exciting final part of Becca's Adventures was...LONDONNNNN!!!
I was so excited when I found out we were going to London for the day because I haven't been since I was really small so I don't really remember what it was like.

Because I only went for the day and I was with my family, it was only really a sightseeing day, but it was still really exciting. I took a lot of photos but I've selected some of my personal favourites to put up here for you guys to have a little look at.

Have you ever been to London? What did you think?

It is by far, the busiest place I have EVER been to in my whole life! I got so squished so many times throughout the day, on the tube, by the eye, by Buckingham Palace! It was a bank holiday weekend and it was just ridiculous how busy it was! If you live in London or go there regularly or whatever you will know exactly what I mean! I suppose most capital cities are the same but it was a little bit too busy for me at times. I get a wee big claustrophobic!!

Anyway, here are some of my photos, enjoy!


Gorgeous day to be by Buckingham Palace! The Queen was at home too!

Soldiers looked amazing! Those hats do look really heavy and really hot as well on a day like this was!

The fountain on the roundabout was stunning! The water was so clean! And there were ducks swimming around in it, so cute!

There were so many of them! It looked so good, must take so much practice to get it all right.

Big Ben is so much taller than I expected it to be!

London Eye and The River Thames.

The London Eye was a prime opportunity to get creative with my photography! I was stood right underneath one of the supports, unreal how big it is!

I had an amazing day in London and I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I know I said this was the most exciting one of my Adventures series, personally I think it is but you might not feel the same way haha! I think London is beautiful, busy, but beautiful! I hope you enjoyed it but this is the end of my Adventures so I will be back to beauty and fashion stuff after this, if that's alright with you guys!

Let me know in the comments if there is anything in particular that you would like to see here in the next couple of weeks, I need ideas or one day I will run out!!

Thanks again guys, until next time
Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC