Monday 5 May 2014

Review: MUA 'Undressed' Eyeshadow Palette

Hey guys! I tried really hard to make sure it wasn't too long before my next post so I hope you guys are proud of me!
Before I start talking about this product I want to talk about something else very briefly. Some of you might have seen the 2 posts I put on here and my photography blog that was titled 'Bloglovin' Code' and it just had a random code in the actual post. That was something that I had to do in order for me to be able to claim my blog over on the Bloglovin' site. If you are on Bloglovin' then please go over there and follow me - look to the right of the screen right now and you should see a direct link to my Bloglovin' profile!
If you haven't used Bloglovin' before or you don't know what it is, it's basically just a website where you can claim your blog and keep track of views, likes, followers etc. I think it's gonna be really nice for me to track my things via the Bloglovin' app so I can keep up to date on what is happening here on my blog! I do also have the Blogger app but that doesn't keep track of anything other than the posts that you make so that isn't the most helpful thing ever!
If you did go and follow me on Bloglovin' that would really make my day, I already have almost 200 pageviews on this blog and almost 50 on my photography based blog and that is really incredible for me in the space of 2 months. I know those numbers probably don't mean that much to some of you other more experienced bloggers out there but I'm only getting started and I really do enjoy doing this so I hope to see my blog increase and progress as I go on.

Anyway, I shall start the review now!
I posted a little while ago about some new products that I'd bought and was looking forward to trying. One of these products was an MUA Eyeshadow Palette. I've never tried any eye products from MUA before but I have tried lipsticks, blushers, bronzers etc so I was really excited to try this product out.
I can honestly say, I have used this palette every single day since the day I bought it. For £4 you seriously can not go wrong with this product.
I got it in the selection 'Undressed' which contains 2 matte shades, 6 shimmers and 4 glitters (12 shades all together).
Most of the colours in the palette are browns and nudes but there are some gorgeous metallics in there too which I haven't used as of yet but I am looking forward to trying. I've never worn eye shadow so many days in a row before because normally I just cant be bothered. However, since I bought this palette, there are just so many different looks you can create from the 12 colours so you can never get bored. Even using just 1 colour all over the lid looks absolutely stunning.
Considering it's £4 for 12 eye shadows, the quality of the product is amazing. With a lot of cheap products, I tend to find that sometimes the quality of the product isn't great and it can be quite crumbly and doesn't last very long. But, I find that these eye shadows stay on all day and don't tend to crease very much if at all.
All round I think it's a great product and for £4 I don't think you can go wrong. You either buy it and love it and will re-purchase it for the rest of your life or, you buy it and hate it, but at least you haven't spent a fortune on something you're never gonna use again. That's just my opinion.
Basically, I think if you can get yourself down to a Superdrug, hunt out one of these in the MUA stand. I promise you won't be dissapointed.
If you're in the US or anywhere else, MUA is probably the equivalent of something like e.l.f. I believe? I really like e.l.f. as well though I have to say! Shame us in the UK have to order it online you lucky devils!

Anyway, here is a picture of the palette in case you didn't see it when I posted about it before!



Like I said, gorgeous colours here!

Thanks again, let me know if you like reviews or not guys! 

Bec x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am commenting to say that I have nominated you for the Liebster! It is like a tag award for bloggers, for more information and the details, head over to my blogpost- http://mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-liebster-award.html
    Thanks Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me Lydia! It means a lot to know that someone has come across my blog and actually enjoyed it! Thanks again x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC