Sunday 1 June 2014

ONE DIRECTION WWA TOUR 2014!!!!

Hellooooo!
I've been gone from my blog for a few days, I hope you guys don't mind but I went away with my family. I was planning on blogging while I was away but there was no signal or wifi where I was so I couldn't really do much. So, deep apologies for that but I'm back and with something VERY exciting! Or, very exciting for the directioners out there!
How many of you are directioners by the way!?

On Wednesday 28th May, me and my friend Layla went to the One Direction WWA (Where We Are) tour at The Stadium of Light in Sunderland. We've been waiting for that night for over a year and I cant believe it's gone already! You wait so long for something to come and then it's gone in a night.
I absolutely loved the concert, it was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I got to go. I love One Direction and I have since their first auditions on the X-Factor and this was the second time I saw them as I went to see their TMH (Take Me Home) tour last year which was also absolutely AMAZING!
I'm not gonna talk too much because some of you might not like One Direction and there's not really that much I can say because I was speechless. So, I'm gonna tell my story through some of the pictures I took while I was there! Enjoy!
I never knew how big football stadiums were! The first time I've been in one! 

The beautiful boys that are 5SOS!

I took this picture of the big screen but I think it's such a cute photo of the 5SOS boys! 

I've never talked about One Direction on my blog before but Niall is my absolute favourite and my plan is to marry him! 

Louis and Zayn!!!

4 explosions of confetti covered the whole stadium! They were absolutely everywhere and it looked incredible!


They covered the floor! I'm finding it everywhere, in my clothes, bags! Everything! 

I have waaaay too many pictures of Niall on here...

Don't even try to tell me they aren't beautiful...




I had the most amazing night ever and I'm so glad I got to spend it with my best friend! Love you Layl's cause I know you'll be reading this! ;) 

I'm sorry for this post if you aren't interested in One Direction at all but I wanted to do a post about it with some of my photos because I had an amazing time. I have some beauty and fashion post ideas lined up though so do keep your eyes peeled! They will be going live on my blog very soon!

Thanks for reading again guys! I love you all!
Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC