Tuesday 10 June 2014

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey guys! First of all I have to apologise before I do anything because I've been gone from my blog for a week and I'm so sorry about that! I have exams at the moment and coursework and homework is really catching up with me and seriously stressing me out so my head has been all over the place for the last week.

My last post was just a brief update about my camera. Unfortunately it has had to be sent of to Nikon because they didn't know what was wrong with it. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get it back because I miss it already! However, I did say on my last post that I had some photos already taken on my camera that I was planning on using for my blog so I can at least do those while my camera is gone.

Now then, I'm one of those people who can't wash their hair any less than every other day because it gets greasy really easily. Sometimes it lasts longer than others depending on how I style my hair after I've washed it but most of the time I try to wash it every other day if not everyday to avoid it looking and feeling greasy.
One thing that I have discovered helps with the greasy look is dry shampoo. I don't know many people that don't use dry shampoo anymore because it's just so convenient and takes like 2 seconds to use and your hair looks freshly washed.
I like saying the word 'batiste'... it sounds cool! 

The Batiste Dry Shampoo has literally been my saviour for the past 2 years and I'm never going back. I absolutely love it, I have tried most of the types and I love them all. They all work fantastically well.
Batiste also do mini bottles which are perfect for carrying around in your handbag to use throughout the day.
Another thing that dry shampoo is good for is volume and texture. If you don't have greasy hair but have quite flat hair then spraying a bit of this on will give it some extra lift as well as texture.This part is perfect for girls with short/medium length hair! My hair goes flat so quickly!

One thing I will say is that when you first spray it on it leaves a grey/white powdery residue on your hair which hides the grease but it can sometimes be quite hard to rub off your scalp if you spray it too close to your head. Having said that, the powdery residue hides the greasyness really well in my opinion and I love the product to bits.
I'm not 100% sure on the price but I think it ranges between £1-£3 depending on the type and size of the bottle. It's totally affordable and totally worth the money.
This particular one is called 'blush' and it smells lovely. 150ml is the smaller more handbag-size type, you can get bigger bottles!

I would like to try out other brands of dry shampoo too, particularly Lush's one. If you guys have any recommendations of dry shampoos for me please let me know! I'm all ears for new products!

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry it's been so long but depending on how long it takes for my camera to come back you may have to put up with less posts and the posts I do make having not-as-good-quality photos :(

Thanks again,
Becca xo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams Becca! I had mine last week and I am so relieved that they're over. I also had to take a break from my blog, but I'm back now feeling refreshed, thank goodness! Great post as usual and good luck!

    www.littlemisslife9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope yours went alright too!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC