Friday 26 September 2014

Autumn Lookbook

IT'S FRIDAY! And I'm so excited!

I'm excited because it's Friday but I'm even more excited because I've been working on this post for so long and I'm finally able to post it!




Obviously you can see by the title what this post is all about but it has honestly taken so much planning over the past month to get it this good and it's still not perfect! I'm really happy with it but I did have to take the photos myself so setting up somewhere to put my camera etc. was really hard for me so that's why it isn't perfect.

I hope you can forgive me though because I really wanted to get this post up today because I originally had it planned for 2 weeks ago but I didn't manage to get it done in time. I've been trying and trying but I eventually got it done at the weekend and so I can share it with you today!

I'm not going to go into loads of detail with each outfit because I'll end up talking for hours but basically I tried to include a range of autumn outfits for the warmer days and for the cooler days. Obviously all of these outfits can be adapted to suit you so have fun with it!

I also haven't included links for anything because none of these items are new so I can't really find them anywhere but if you go looking I'm sure you'll find something similar!

I really hope you enjoy this post because I have plans to do a winter lookbook if this one goes down well! Please do let me know your opinions because obviously I want to make sure that you guys like reading the things I put on my blog!

Without further ado, enjoy!

Outfit Number 1...





Skirt - New Look 
Top - Miss Selfridge
Denim Jacket - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Bag - Peacocks
Tights - Tesco
Boots - Primark

Outfit Number 2...





Top - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Primark
Bag - Paris (literally Paris the country)
Tights - Tesco
Boots - New Look

Outfit Number 3...





Top - GAP
Shorts - Primark
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - Nike

Outfit Number 4...





Jumper - it's a hand-me-down!
Jeans - Tesco
Bag - Primark
Boots - Sainsbury's

Outfit Number 5...





Dress - another hand-me-down!
Leather Jacket - Kookai
Shoes - Matalan

And that's it! I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this post because I thoroughly enjoyed writing it! 

Please do let me know if you like these types of posts because I really enjoyed this one and I'd love to do more if you guys want that! 

See you on Sunday for a lifestyle post about an exciting trip to Edinburgh with the girls! 

Bec x



2 comments:

  1. I loved this post and I really appreciated the amount of time and effort that has gone in to it. Well done! My favourite was outfit no. 2 and the skirt looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Might have to do another one for winter :)

      I wore that outfit to go to Edinburgh yesterday! Kept the tartan going since I was in Scotland ;)

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC