Sunday 28 September 2014

Edinburgh Shopping Trip

*WARNING: this post contains a lot of photos*

Hey guys! Sorry it's a Sunday post rather than a Saturday one but I was out from 8 am until 9 pm yesterday so I didn't really have the time nor energy to write a post for you!

The reason why I was out for so long yesterday, as you may have guessed by the title or if you follow me on Instagram (@beccacockburnx), for my friend Amber's 16th birthday, we went on a day long shopping trip in Edinburgh.

It was a very long day for all of us and I'm pretty sure that everyone else was just as tired and drained as I was yesterday!

I thought for a nice simple and relaxed lifestyle post this week I would just share some of our photos from yesterday.

I'm not gonna say much else other than that but basically just enjoy looking at our photos! :)

Train!






Bella Italia for lunch!













Train home!











So, that was an awful lot of photos! 

I hope you enjoyed it anyway, we all had a really good and I like sharing my photos of the experiences I share with my friends :)

See you tomorrow!

Bec x














No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC