Sunday 14 December 2014

Winter Lookbook | BLOGMAS Day 14!

BLOGMAS Day 14 has arrived! We're officially 2 weeks into December! 

Today I thought I'd do a Winter Lookbook but I'm doing it differently as I've had a couple of friends help me out with it! 

There's only a few outfits but I hope everyone enjoys looking at the outfits my friends have put together none the less! 

Just want to say thank you to the girls that have helped me out with this because we're all so busy at the moment as it is so thank you all for taking time to sort out an outfit for this!

Enjoy!


This is my stunning friend Molly!

Top - H&M
Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop 
Necklace - Accessorize


Quite embarrassing how my friend's photo is better quality than mine...Didn't have much time sorry guys! 

Jumper - Primark 
Jeans -Sainsbury's





Jumper - New Look Sale
Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Office
Necklace - unknown
Lipstick - TopShop 



It was also our friends birthday party tonight so that was fun! 








Who wore it better!?...

See you tomorrow for day 15!

Becca x









No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC