Friday 23 January 2015

Birthday Haul!

Happy Friday!
 
Today I decided that I'm going to post my birthday haul since it was my 16th birthday on Monday! If you would like to see some photos from my birthday party you can do so here!
 
I just want to say before I get into the post that I will also be doing a HUGE collective haul sometimes soon because I know I promised it last week but I'm still shopping so I thought I'd just leave it all until I'm done shopping instead of lots of little itty bitty posts!
 
And also the little disclaimer that I always do before posts like this - I am in no way trying to show off any of the things that I have got and also remember that these things came from multiple different people.
 
Enjoy!
 






So, I was very very lucky this year and I want to say thank you to everyone who spoilt me rotten, means so much and I love you all! Expect some reviews coming your way soon because on top of Christmas I have a LOT of new products to try!
 
See you soon!
 
Becks x
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Urban Outfitters candles they're so nice! Hope you had a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell AMAZING! I did thank you Jess x

      Delete
  2. I love that Zoella makeup bag!! Happy 16th Becca!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just gorgeous!? Thanks Lydia! xxx

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! And let me know what you think of the 365 Blog Topic ideas book because I love Dana Fox and have been wondering if it is worth getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! I will do, when I get a chance to sit down and properly have a look at it - school is so demanding at the minute!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC