Saturday 31 January 2015

Zoella Beauty

 
 
Hello there!
 
I'm so sorry there was no post on Friday but we've had no broadband for the past few days and honestly it's been killing me! Not only the fact that I couldn't blog, I couldn't do a lot of my homework and I couldn't watch Pretty Little Liars which has been an absolute nightmare!
However, our provider sent us a new router this morning and we're all up and running again!
 
Today I thought I'd do a post dedicated to a few of the products from the Zoella Beauty range. I've watched Zoe's videos and read her blog for years, she was the first fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger that I ever came across and she has honestly been my inspiration for everything since then.
 
Seeing how far she's come in such a short time completely on her own is incredible and I couldn't be more proud of her. I only have a few products from the line but honestly, they're the best things ever and I've completely fallen in love with them.
 
The products I own are the following:
 
 


 


 
 

 
I absolutely love these products and I use them to death.
 
The body mist smells really fresh and is just generally a really wearable scent. I wear this scent pretty much every day because it's so easy to wear and I just really like the smell of it!
 
The body lotion has pretty much the same smell - I believe all products in the range have the same or similar scent, not sure but I believe that's true, correct me if I' wrong - and again, it's a lovely scent and it has a really nice consistency. Also, in my opinion it doesn't take too long to soak into the skin either - we all know the worst thing about applying body lotion is the wait for it to dry afterwards, walking round like a constipated mummy!
 
And finally, the makeup bags are just beautiful. There's nothing else I can really say about them! A few of my friends have one of the makeup bags and they've all talked about how big they are and how much you can fit in them, they aren't wrong! Other than how physically pretty they are, the amount you can fit in them is incredible and that's the main reason why I love them! I use one or the other for every day school use and its perfect. I imagine they would also be quite a good size for a weekend away too!
 
When I went on the Superdrug website to find the links for these products I noticed they have a £1 off all Zoella Beauty products at the moment which is quite a good save so get yourselves over there right now and get your order in!
 
Well Done Zoe!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The just say yes bag is so beautiful if I was to get anything from her range it would be that!

    rosejess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC