Sunday 15 February 2015

*Dainty Day Dream Jewellery - DISCOUNT CODE!

Hello again!

It's been a little while since my last post but I did have a pretty good blogging spree at the start of the week so I hope you enjoyed that collection of posts.

Today I want to talk about a little self-run jewellery company that I came across and contacted the owner and managed to order myself some really lovely pieces, so I'm going to share them with you now! 

Dainty Day Dream is a unique and affordable jewellery company based in Yorkshire, however, because she's so amazing, Ellie ships worldwide! So, wherever you are in the world you can go over to her website and choose a couple or 10 gorgeous pieces from her collection to treat yourself. 


The first piece I ordered was the Hasma Hand anklet. I think hasma hand jewellery is the cutest thing ever, I don't know why I just think it looks really pretty. I absolutely love it and I've already worn it loads since I received it earlier on this week! This anklet was only £3.50 which I think we can all agree is an amazing price for this. 


This next piece is a Mystical Moon bracelet but I thought it looked really pretty and so I got the bracelet from the collection! This was £3.00 which is again an amazing price. It might look really plain and simple but it looks super cute when its on! 


The final piece I bought was this Dainty Fawn choker. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it because lets face it, fawns are adorable! I've really been liking the choker style necklaces recently so I thought I'd go for that over a standard necklace which I have plenty of! This choker was £3.50 as well which again I think is so affordable. 

I waited about 3 days after my order was made for my pieces to arrive and I think I only paid something like £1.30 for my P&P which isn't bad at all. Overall, Ellie's service is absolutely amazing and I honestly think what she does is amazing and it makes me wish I was as creative as her to be able to do something like this! 

So, as you may have seen from the title of this blog post is that I do have a discount code available to you... If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter (which you should because I'm awesome) you may have already seen me post about this. However, I had to wait to do this on my blog because I've had 0 time to even sit down nevermind write a blog post! If you go over to daintydaydream.bigcartel.com and create your order, you will see that there is an option to put in a code for a discount. If you use the code 'TERI1' when you are at the checkout, you can get a 20% discount off your whole order! (The order was made under my mum's name not mine oops!)

Ellie has been so kind to let me have this code for you guys so please, take advantage of it! Tell all your friends how amazing her jewellery is, just take a look at the website and I promise you, you will fall in love with at least one thing on there! 

I would really love it if you went and even just had a look because the things she makes are so cute and she's such a lovely girl as well! 

You can contact Ellie through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and also directly through the Dainty Day Dream website

Final thing is that this code lasts forever so don't feel rushed into making your order because that code isn't going to run out anytime soon!

Happy shopping! 




12 comments:

  1. Ahh, all of these are so pretty! I especially like the moon bracelet & the last one, SOO BEAUTIFUL, I want to pick up them! x
    your blog is really nice x
    marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get all of these items on the Dainty Day Dream website linked in the post!

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they!? I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them! Brilliant stuff! x

      Delete
  3. Wow they are so pretty! < 3
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ellie has a pretty good business going! x

      Delete
  4. I love the little Hamsa pendant, so pretty!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hasmas are my favourite thing at the moment - super cute and retro and so easy to wear too! x

      Delete
  5. They are so pretty!
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hamsa one, so hipster-y haha
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC