Wednesday 4 March 2015

Brand Spotlight | W7

I decided that the 7 Days of Becca series wasn't going to be an interesting series, at least not right now so I thought I'd just pack it in. I know I said I was going to see it out until the end but I think it's just gonna get really boring! If you were enjoying it, I'm sorry and I will come back to it, just at a more exciting time in my life! 

I'm gonna start this new thing where I write a post every now and again about a specific brand. I think this is a nice different way to review products and also to review a large range of products all at the same time.

Today I decided to put W7 in the spotlight because I've used this brand for god knows how long because it was really affordable for me when I was first starting out with makeup and it's still really handy now if I'm in desperate need of a product but don't want to splash the cash on something more expensive! 

I don't think W7 get enough credit for how good their products are however, they are becoming more well known as I have seen a number of bloggers reviewing their products lately which has excited me greatly because I know how good the products are for their price!

I don't actually own that many W7 products at the moment because I had a huge clear out not too long ago, but I thought I'd share the products I do have with you!


This is the W7 Cover Stick with tea tree oil. I don't actually use this very often (as you can probably tell by the top of it) because I tend to prefer liquid concealers however, this concealer really does the job for me when I need it. I used to use tea tree oil to get rid of spots all the time, not so much anymore but I find that if I do use this concealer on a spot, the tea tree infusions in it really help to lessen how dramatic it is as well as covering up the spot at the same time, so it's a two-in-one basically! This retails at £3.95. 


Eyelust - I prefer to use this mascara for a more natural look as this has a bristle applicator whereas I prefer the rubber applicators as I feel they apply the product better. So, if you prefer your lashes to stand out like I often do, this isn't always the best product for you. However, if I don't want my lashes to look too full or often I will use this on my bottom lashes, this is the perfect mascara for the job. This retails at £4.95.

Lashtastic - This has been a favourite of mine for a really long time now, I'm sure I've probably talked about it here before, I must have done! This mascara has a rubber applicator which is my absolute favourite type and size of applicator. It applies the product to the lashes really evenly and looks amazing on. (The bottle pictured is actually empty *cry* and apparently very dirty!) This retails at £4.95 also. 

Flirty Eyes - This is a more recent favourite of mine as I picked it up when I couldn't find the Lashtastic one in the shop. However, this was one of my best buys yet! Again, this mascara has a rubber applicator which pleases me as soon as I open it! This product again goes on the lashes really well and looks stunning with a huge change in length and volume after application. This product also retails at £4.95.


And finally, the Puff Perfection powder. Not going to lie, I wasn't expecting this product to be as dark as what it was so I've actually been using this as a bronzer rather than a powder because it's too dark for my whole face! But, it does work really well as a bronzer! So if you want to use it as a bronzer or if you just make the same mistake I did, it does that job fine! I'm sure in a lighter shade, this would be a really good powder to use. This product retails at £3.95.

I hope you enjoyed reading my opinions about these 5 products and if you haven't tried W7 products yet, I highly recommend you do because they're getting better and better and there are so many more products that I'm dying to try from this brand! 

See you next time,

Love, Becca
-xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried W7 but some of these products look like complete bargains! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and they're brilliant! You should go pick some up! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC