Wednesday 24 June 2015

Review | Estee Lauder All-Over Face Compact

Today I wanted to review a product I’ve been loving and using to death recently just because I’ve really enjoyed using it and I want to share it with you so you guys can try it too!

As you have seen by the title it is an Estee Lauder product – admittedly I don’t have many products from the higher end of things so this is one of my few which makes me quite happy to be able to review it!!

I received this as a Christmas gift I believe, it came in a huge set with lots of other Estee Lauder products which was a really nice present to receive and I’ve used all of the products in it quite a lot really! However, this palette has probably been one of my favourites out of the whole set I received.


I actually don’t think this is available to buy on its own because I can’t find it anywhere other than eBay, it could also have been discontinued but I don’t know enough about Estee Lauder to be able to give you any advice about that, sorry! Anyone who is an Estee Lauder expert please do leave a comment about where to purchase this product if you know to help everyone out!

Anyway, onto the review!

There are 3 blushes in this palette:
Pure Colour Blush in 08 ‘Peach Passion’
Pure Colour Blush in 10 ‘Lover’s Blush’
Pure Colour Blush in 02 ‘Pink Kiss’

And there is 1 bronzer:
Bronze Goddess Bronzer in 02 ‘Medium’



All 4 of these products get used on a regular basis and this has been my go-to bronzer for a couple of weeks now as well as going between the 3 blushes on a day-to-day basis.

They all have a great consistency, although my swatch picture doesn’t really do them much justice, when they are on your face they look amazing, especially the bronzer which I feel gives my face just the right amount of dimension when I use it in my cheekbones, T-zone etc.

They also all have really great staying power and I find they last most of the day which is always really good for me as I have combination dry/oily skin and my natural oils really do come out during the day so, to have a product that can stay on well through that is really a good thing for me.

I think the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, I could never fault Estee Lauder for their packaging, the gold always looks so stunning and I’ve had no problems with the quality of the packaging either. It looks really good in your makeup bag which is always a good feeling I think.

It does come with a small compact brush however, I don’t use it. I tend not to use the brushes that come with palettes because I often find they’re too small or not very good quality. With this one, quality isn’t an issue it’s simply just the size so I tend to use some of my Real Techniques or Bare Minerals brushes to apply these products.

All 4 products are shimmer which some people may not be too keen on and sometimes I’m not either. However, with these products I find I really like the shimmer it gives as it makes my skin look like it’s literally glowing which is always a nice feeling! It’s not like Edward Cullen in the sunlight though don’t worry it isn’t that extreme! It’s just enough to give a bit of extra light to your face and I suppose in some ways it saves you having to wear highlighter as I tend not to wear a highlighter if I am using these products.

And that’s all I have to say about it really! I would talk about the price but I don’t really know how much this would cost alone as I received it as a gift and it also came in a set so apologies for that but have a little hunt and see what you can find! 

See you all again on Friday! 

Love, Becca
-xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This looks incredibly pretty, and they are all really pigmented. Great post Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are, thanks Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, especially Pink Kiss! I'd love to get a whole set of high end goodies
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Yeah, it was a happy day! x

      Delete
  4. I just want to say the packaging look BOMB af!!!! Peach passion looks like such a suble natural blush this is totally cool x

    Ambra // www.fridaysarefab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is gorgeous! Peach passion is by far my favourite blush yet, so easy to wear! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC