Sunday 14 June 2015

Through The Camera Lens


GUESS WHO HAS OFFICIALLY FINISHED ALL OF THEIR EXAMS AND IS OFF FOR SUMMER?

ME!!!

So, if you couldn't tell, I'm extremely happy to be finished for the summer and so should you because that means more and more regular posts from me! I think I might try to go back to my schedule but I'll let you know about that! 

Today is another Secret Blogger Project 2015 post and it's all about going back in time through my life. 

I did a similar post to this quite a while ago which you can read here if you wish, but I am including completely different photos in this one and I'm also starting a lot younger this time as well so enjoy giggling at how I have changed through the years! 

WARNING: THERE ARE A LOT OF PHOTOS IN THIS POST

1999, the year the world changed for the better...maybe...


So these are some of the oldest photos of me that exist.. Apologies they aren't great quality, in those days you took a picture and the only way to view it was by printing it so these are all photos of prints! 

Moving on to what I think is about 2000, maybe 2001...


Not really too sure what my face is doing in either of these photos, but let's be honest, I've always been weird! 

Moving to around 2002 and 2003...


I'm not even sure I'm getting the dates right on these photos but oh well!

2004/2005



So now we start to see the actual resemblance between me now and me then! Also, I think I was getting the dates wrong looking at the difference between these photos and the last ones... Oh well!

2006, just getting into the swing of being a big sister after becoming one in 2005!



I'm gonna fast forward a little to 2008 and 2009 now!




Just for the record, having my hair done like that in Disney REALLY hurt! But it was worth it because I got to go in the parade and meet Cinderella! 

2010, getting much more recent now! 


Both of these photos were taken on our second and most recent trip to Florida.. I will get back there one day! 

2011 and 2012 now!



The top photo makes me look extremely sociable! The others just make me want to go on holiday and get tanned again!

2013


As you can see, I get more attractive as the years go on...

2014, just last year now!





So, I know the whole thing was meant to be childhood photos, but I thought it would be nice to see how things have changed rather than just photos from when I was 5 or 6! It's also nice for me to look through all of these and remember different things! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will see you very soon no doubt since I have almost 12 weeks off school!

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "Secret Blogger Project 2015" run by teen bloggers EmilyRebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the Twitter and Instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!) Instagram DM @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email torebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com.

Love, Becca

-xoxo












8 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a cute post, I love seeing everyone grow up in photos. It just shows how things change xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed writing it! Thanks Katie! xx

      Delete
  2. You rwally haven't changed at all, the princess picture is adorable!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you just the cutest thing <3

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC