Tuesday 13 October 2015

Guest Post by Kate Rose | My Top 4 Blushers

Kate Rose xo
Get to know me a bit better.
~ My name is Kate Rose, I am 15 years old and in year 11. I love all things girly and my favourite hobby is shopping online for makeup.
~ My blog will be focussed around writing about beauty, skincare, fashion, lifestyle and some random things thrown in here and there. 
~ My favourite makeup brands are Mac, Rimmel, Maybelline and Maxfactor. But I do love to try out new ones all the time.
~ I am hoping to get myself into some sort of schedule with when I post but as I'm in year 11 I will need to find the balance between blogging and revising for my GCSE's first which may take a bit of time.
My links.
~ Blog name: Kate Rose xo



(L-R Mac fleur power, Maxfactor lovely pink, Maxfactor seductive pink, Sleek rose gold)
Hey guys I'm Kate from the blog Kate Rose xo. I've only just decided to make a blog quite recently and Becca has kindly let me have a guest post here on her blog to get myself out there a bit more. So today I've got my top blushers for you. 
First off is the Mac blusher in Fleur Power. This is a very diverse blusher and I think it would look great on all skin tones. Its really pigmented and a little goes a long way, so if you want just a slight blush make sure to tap off your brush before applying it but its also really build able for if you want something more noticeable. For a medium priced blusher I think its definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone looking to try out a new blush. 
My next two blushers are the Maxfactor creme puff blushes in lovely pink and seductive pink. I think that these are probably my favourite blushes out of all of them and at £8.99 I really think these are a must have for any blush lover. The shade lovely pink is a subtle muted pink colour which looks fab on pale skin because it doesnt offer to much colour, but just enough to give your cheeks a pink glow. The shade seductive pink from this range is another of my faves because just like lovely pink it offers a subtle glow, however this one does give slightly more colour. This is a great colour for autumn as it leans more towards the purple tones and would be great paired with a berry lip. I'm also a sucker for packaging and the way a product looks, and I think the marbled effect on the top of these blushers make them look incredibly sleek. 
Now talking of sleek that brings us to my next product, the Sleek blusher in Rose gold. This blush is a cult favourite and I'm sure you've heard it talked about many a time before. Its a gorgeous pinky peached toned blush with a gold sheen. It goes on really well and blends easily to create different shades of colour. I had been eyeing up Nars Orgasm blush for a while but couldn't decided whether or not to buy it, but then i heard about Sleek rose gold and how it was supposedly a dupe and so decided to buy it instead, considering it was a fraction of the price and it hasn't disappointed!  

That's it for this post guys, I hope its helped you if you were looking for some new blushers to try out and I would love to hear what your top ones are. Please check out my blog if you are interested in seeing more things like this. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC